I originally certified in 2005 as a Fitness Instructor through the Aerobics and Fitness Association of America. Later, I achieved the bulk of my professional qualifications after studying at the Central YMCA in London. The YMCA course is one of the most respected personal training programmes available.
I am a fully insured member of the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs).
My qualifications include:
- Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Personal Training (YMCA)
- Level 3 Award in Adapting Exercise for Older Adults (LAO/YMCA)
- Level 3 Award in Instructing Outdoor Fitness (YMCA)
- Level 3 Award in Sports Conditioning (YMCA)
- Certificate in Nutrition for Exercise (YMCA)
- Aerobics & Fitness Association of America (AFAA) Fitness Instructor (yoga, Pilates, group exercise)
- Pilates certification (AFAA)
- Suspension Fitness certification (YMCA)
- Keiser Cycle certification (YMCA)